Infectonator : Survivors Infectonator : Survivors

Excellent game. Though, if you're going to be that unforgiving with starvation death, you really need to up the supply drop rate. Being held hostage by the game is no fun. You work a board with no searchable spots and your whole team dies in a day. Boo.

toge-games responds:

Thanks for the feedbacks! We'll tweak the game more based in your feedback. The game is still in active development, we keep updating new features and balance the game bi-weekly on Steam Early Access.

Rise Rise

Monotonous is the best way to describe this game. The story and art must have been written by two different people, on different sides of the planet, without sharing a similar language and without knowing what the other was working on. My Ranger is holding a gun, but the attacks reference bows. I couldn't do 300 levels.

Game Corp Game Corp

20 tables for a medium game... wasn't enough. Thanks for wasting my time. Could be fun if you fixed this bug... or just added a quick blurb as to what is needed.

Infectonator 2 Infectonator 2

What a blast from the past! I almost forgot about this classic game. I've noticed you've been re-releasing all your old titles. I'm guessing you're trying to drum up funding for some new material? Still, just as fun as I remembered it.

Relic of War Relic of War

I'm a little disappointed with the lack of effort that went into this expansion, since the original campaign was so perfect. No city names, no new units, the hero units from the original game are gone, the voice work is either recycled or absent, the maps all look the same... it's still a lot of fun and a great game, but I felt that this was missing a lot of the character and depth from the first one.

Zelda the Welder Zelda the Welder

As a kid, I sucked at operation. This was no different. Really good, fun game however.

Sands of the Coliseum Sands of the Coliseum

Can we get a fix for the percentage skills? It's clear the math is wrong - 4% of 52 is not 1. Or 0. It's actually 2 (About). Also, very few of the achievements work correctly - I noticed at least 15/20 disembowelments before the game gave me credit.

Magic Steel Magic Steel

I really, really like this game. Great stuff.

Straight Bullyism Straight Bullyism

Wow. Just wow. Words fail. This could be the greatest thing I have ever seen on here. And, is that the first cut scene with a customized character? I think so.

Nan Creatures Nan Creatures

Wait a minute... you have to sign up with your website to earn coins and save the game? What kind of crap is that? The game looks like it could be fun but then you ruin it.

Lots of people find this review helpful!